Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Holidays

I took advantage of the Thanksgiving holiday and hung my Christmas decorations...but not all of them. I decided that this year I would only use the decorations that I enjoy the most. I put up our tree--of course and I even made a few chip board ornaments using Martha's glitter (I love that stuff!!).




I'm pretty proud of myself, I managed to make (and finish) most of my handmade Christmas presents. Here's a sneak peak....


I still have a few more to finish, but i'm feeling confident that I can get them done!

Hope everyone is enjoying the craziness of the Holiday's!


1 comment:

Janette said...

I Love the decorated trees. You are so crafty I love it. Can't wait to see you guys.

p.s. We need to find out this week who wants to draw names??? I hate to call them again but I think I will have to....