Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Have you missed me?


J and I took a much needed vacation. Two weeks in Hawaii. We spent a week in Kauai (our new favorite place) and a week in Maui. We had such a wonderful time. I will post more pictures (once I extract them from my camera) You know you've had a great time when it feels like you've been gone for a month!


Right now, we are still trying to get back into the swing of things. You know, work, house work, etc.


While we were gone my Nephew Boston had his 3rd Birthday-or "dirtday" as he called it. My mom was nice enough to drive his present down to him. There was no way I could have mailed it without paying a fortune in postage. I wrapped it in a garbage bag (classy I know) but I figured, hey, he's three.










It was by far my favorite sewing project. Especially since it went to such a cool little boy!
If you are interested in this cute little bean bag chair for your little one or your niece or nephew, the pattern can be found HERE. If you have questions, let me know.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Ican't wait to see the pics! did you take that one? also the bean bag chair was the cooloest gift. All the other moms wanted one for their child and all the kids liked sitting on it! thanks Neens! also I didn't get a chance to tell how cute I thought the card was that you made him!

Unknown said...

Love that beanbag. Glad you had such a great time!! Let's sew soon!

Keechler said...

I hear Kauai is beautiful. I wish we had the time and money to hop islands while we were in Oauhu. I;m glad you had a great time. I know we did. The weather is amazing! Very cool bean bag chair. Your such an awesome aunt!

Grammy Ludwig said...

good for you!!!! there is nothing like getting away. i am so glad you had such a great time!!! can't wait to see more pics.