Friday, September 16, 2011

"Will Sew for Food"

This should be the new title of my blog.
I have been busy making halloween costumes for my friends kids.  In exchange my friend is making me a few weeks worth of freezer meals (she's a fabulous cook)
I have also started making some clothes for myself: a pair of pants and a few shirts (pictures to follow)  I finished Jason's 49ers blanket and made a patchwork blanket for my niece.  I started taking a quilting class through a website called Craftsy.  They make it seem so easy, I can't wait to start a quilt.
I have also been running..a lot.  I am training to run in a 6k in October.  I'm really excited. I notice that I get excited to run when I haven't been in a few days.  Right now though, I'm recovering from some skin cancer I had removed on my back so running will have to wait a few days...darn it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! How did the 49er blanket turn out? what would chrgeto make one for my husband? If you would even have the time. Let me know, Shirley

Unknown said...

you are amazing. can't wait to craft again!!