Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hello There...

Yes, its been a while.  Don't worry I'm okay--(for the 2 people who actually read this blog)
So much going on these last few months.
You probably noticed the link to the Skin Cancer Foundation on the right hand side.  I had Stage one Melanoma. The doctor found it on my calf.  Thankfully, it hadn't spread.  I still can't believe I had cancer.  I now have to get screened every four months for two years.
Early detection saved my life!

On top of that, my mom is getting married! Today.  It has been a whirlwind of planning, caterers, invitations, etc.  I'm so happy for her.

I have many projects in the works.  I hope to have pictures and tutorials soon

1 comment:

Christy said...

I stalk, I mean read, your blog. It was great to see you today. The wedding turned out wonderful.

I'm so glad you were able to detect the cancer early. Cancer sucks.

Love ya!