Thursday, February 14, 2008

**Happy Valentine's Day**

















Happy "heart" day to everyone. I hope all of you felt loved. I especially felt the love, I received one dozen roses and a box of chocolates delivered right to my office. My honey is so sweet! Valentine's is always a special holiday, but February 16th is even more special. That was the day Jason and I decided that we only wanted to date each other. We officially became an "item" on that day, and this year we will have been together ten years. We ocassionally laugh and joke about how time flies and how silly we were worrying about the "little" things--you know, just random stuff about nothing in particular.
I hope your Valentine's Day was wonderful! We are off to St. George this weekend to see my grandparents and the Nelson's. Can't wait to squeeze Boston's cute cheeks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

10 years! Wow! You guys are so great. Hope you had fun in St. George!