Saturday, March 1, 2008

Whew

What a busy couple of weeks. Work has been steady, and it seems there is a lot of family stuff going on. Spending time with the Nelson's was fun (Nate, congrats on finishing fire school!) Boston is getting so big and it was nice to be down in a warm climate. Now if only the weather here will cooperate.

I have been trying to spend a little more time in my craft room and I have been able to create a few things here and there (it always helps when you've purchased some new products!) I am also re-organizing the area a little, (it's amazing what you find when you CLEAN!). My artist challenge isn't available for viewing...yet. Where did February go?

I have been in such a creative mood. I have spent the last week picking out paint colors for my house. I know some of you are saying "It's about time!" I really try to take my time and think about the room as a whole before I apply paint. It's a long process and I know it drives Jason crazy.

Also, don't forget Making Memories is having their Spring Warehouse Sale March 31-April 4 in Centerville. Check their website for times and location. You don't want to miss it!

I hope to post some pictures this weekend.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Oh, I know I have been slacking on the artist challenge. I will finish. Can't wait to see you guys next week ( remember I am coming up?)And I think the next challenge should be our houses... I might fail on that one because I will prob be moving soon.