Saturday, March 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Janette tagged me, so here goes...

Ten years ago...
I was living at home and going to school. I also started dating Jason. I had a cute little white Mitsubishi Eclipse. I was getting ready to go to St. Thomas with the family.

Snacks I enjoy...
Right now it's Quaker Rice Cakes, granola bars and light popcorn. Yeah, I know, sounds delish doesn't it? (I'm on a diet)


Five things on my list...
Clean the house
Laundry
Dishes
Dust
Paint the house

If I were a billionaire...
I think I would change very little about my life. Except we would own a house in Maui and one in Manhattan. I would be a guest on Regis and Kelly everyday!

Three bad habits:
Indecisiveness
Whining/complaining
Procrastinating

Places I've lived...
Canada
Utah

Jobs I've had...
Cashier at Mac's Hobbies and Crafts
Sewing mattresses at a mattress factory
Nanny/babysitter
Painted murals
Front Desk Attendant for Salt Lake County Parks and Rec
Dillard's
Health care Customer Service Rep
Receptionist
Office Manager/AP/AR

Things people don't know about me...

I'm very quiet and shy when I meet new people. I'm VERY careful, i.e. I drive the speed limit, I won't jump out of an airplane, and I'm the only one in my family who doesn't water ski! I'm not a spontaneous person. I like to have things planned out. I like to write "To Do" lists. I love old movies, The Odd couple, It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Abbott and Costello, Some Like it Hot, Gentlemen Prefer Blonde's, and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I have been known to put in a DVD and not watch it. Something about just having the movie as background noise comforts me.

I tag Rachel (unless you've done this already)





2 comments:

Janette said...

I love thinking back on those days. By-the-way, water skiing is for old timers anyway! Boston says what's up!

The White Family said...

You need to get better snacks...
Thanks for the tag!