Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!!

Today I took an early lunch and snuck off to Centerville, Utah for the Making Memories warehouse sale. Oh, I can't wait to play!!

I am happy to report that I didn't even go over my budget!


We had friends over for dinner Monday night… they have three children. I seem to suffer from a little “shock” when the whole brood arrives, but I quickly adjust. We don’t have any toys or anything really “fun” for them to do when they are here (other than the X-box, which one of them is really too young to play with anyway). The oldest child asked me if they could make something. I was a little hesitant at first, but I gave in and we went down stairs to my craft room. The three of them fought around my small drafting table, so then I decided to bring in the “big guns” my long rectangle folding table. I turned on the Disney Channel and we began to draw… First we made a card, and then drew dinosaurs with green eyelets for eyes and finally we attempted to make an origami box. Unfortunately, I forgot how to make one so this will be a project for another time. Eventually it was time for them to leave. The youngest asked if they could sleep over. He was pretty disappointed when I said no, but he gave me this drawing of Jason and me dancing together anyway.



1 comment:

Janette said...

That is so funny. I bet they will be estatic to come over again ha ha can't wait to see you