Thursday, April 3, 2008

Three Hours!

That’s how long it took me to create ONE card last week. I hadn’t realized I was trapped in my craft area for that long, but apparently that is so. When I finally finished the card I came upstairs to see what Jason was doing…he was getting ready for bed! When he asked me what I was doing down there for so long (I’m sure he was hoping I would say cleaning) I told him I had to make a birthday card. “A birthday card?” he said “As in ONE card? You were down there for three hours!” I sheepishly said “Yes, but I was also busy keeping the dogs from wrestling under my drafting table.” He did a little “eye rolling” after that remark. Yes, okay sometimes I get stuck…really stuck. I realized later in the week that my life would be easier if I would just pull out my collection of card sketches. So here is the famous or infamous card that took “three hours”

4 comments:

Christy said...

Whoever gets this birthday card is really lucky. It is soooo cute.

The White Family said...

I love the card..... Three hours is a long time to think about one card, sounds like you could use a vacation!! Love ya

Janette said...

Oh neenerz, you are so talented. I completely understand that. It's not like you were stressed trying to make it, but enjoying the play time. You are so lucky you have a Robert's craft store in your downstairs room.

Unknown said...

Hi Janeen! Love the card. Love your craftroom. It was great to chat with you last week. Ethan had a great time telling Bob about the dogs when we got home.:) We'll have to have out again soon.-Emily