Saturday, March 8, 2008

When life gives you lemons....Hey gimme that!












Here are some of the projects I have been working on the last few weeks. Most of these cards are stamped with sets from Stampin Up's Occasion Mini Catalog. The cupcakes are from a set called Hey There Cupcake from Stampendous. It is a fun and versatile set that is unmounted (great for limited storage space). I used a circle punch to add a little dimension. I really like the layout and design...can't you tell?






















This is Boston grabbing the camera. I loved his facial expressions! I can't wait to see him again.










Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Neens! Are you still selling
Stamping Up? Your cards are always so great. -Emily:)

The White Family said...

I love the cards that you make... You should sell them!!!!