Thursday, May 15, 2008

Twilight Series


Special thanks goes out to my Sis (hey Janette!) for telling me about...NO getting me ADDICTED to the Twilight Series. I remember that my sister-in-law read these books last year and I thought "What's so special about these books anyway?" Jason went out of town for five days last week and I was able to finish all three! Maybe it was boredom or loneliness...but I found myself so involved that I was reading everywhere I went! It's a good thing Jason wasn't home because I don't recall making dinner, doing laundry, the dishes or even watching television. The television going on in my head was better than anything I could get on the regular T.V! I can't wait for the fourth book and the movie! **I just want to add a side note: Yes Rachel the first book was a little difficult to "get into"--but keep reading! Trust me it gets better!

5 comments:

The White Family said...

WHY..... Am I the only person that has been trying to read the first book for almost 2 months. I just can't get into them! What is my deal....Maybe I need to go on a vaction??

Janette said...

We will have to go to the movie togetha! on a girls night out...even though you live in SLC and I live in LV. We will make it work. Talk to you later

Unknown said...

I have to admit, it made me smile that you got "sucked in" to these books too. I think the next book comes out this summer. Never thought that vampires and werewolfs would capture my attention either...:) Tell Jason Hi for us!

The White Family said...

I am going to try really hard to read this. Hope I can do it!!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Hi Janeen, I'm so glad your mom gave me your blog address! I read first two books on our long roadtrip to Wyoming. Dennis asked me what I was reading so avidly. I told him what it was about. He's not much of a reader, but he kept asking me every 15 minutes, "What's happening now?" He really got into it! Now he can't wait until I read the next one. He is looking forward to going to the movie with me - pretty good, huh?