Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday!


This is a special shout out to Rachel who is celebrating her....29th birthday...again. I couldn't help but dig out some old pictures of the two of us. It's crazy how long we have known each other. We became friends in the 6th grade and from that time on my parents said that Rachel had become the third daughter they never had. We were inseparable! We even went as far as wearing the same outfits (case in point, picture #2) Thanks for being such a great friend for nearly 20 years!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Janette said...

Wow, isn't it amazing how fast time goes on. It takes me back too (when I wanted to be the third wheel...) Love the old pics.

The White Family said...

DO I KNOW YOU??

The White Family said...

YOUR FUNNY.....

The White Family said...

Thanks for the birthday post... Jas loved the pictures. I had one crazy day. I am so happy to have the same bf for almost 20 years! I don't know what I would do with out you in my life...love ya