Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's hot

This picture says it all. This is exactly how I feel when I come home from work! It has been so hot lately that it's not even fun. It's not hot like East coast hot, but desert hot like the minute you walk outside your skin dries up. Right now I can't decide which I would prefer: my makeup running off of my face or my skin drying up in the sun.

Poor Dottie, she is whooped! She spent most of the day outside (causing trouble) and now she is passed out next to the air conditioner vent...and it's only going to get hotter!

Anyway, there have been lots of exciting thoughts swirling around my head lately. Creative thoughts which I love! I had a few months where not an ounce of creativity developed (I hate it when that happens). Much more to come...

3 comments:

Janette said...

Wow! just think you could live in hell like me. It is going to get up to 108 this week. I am excited to see what your next project is. i am not being creative at all. I think one night I drew Bosty but that is all. If you have any ideas how to be creative on a budget let me know. Stay cool!

The White Family said...

It is Hot.... The baseball games have been sooo hot that when you get up from your chair it looks like you have wet your pants!

Janette said...

hey I wanted to let you know about the new blog I have made. I thought we could put fitness tips, eating tips and what ever else we like. check it out this is what I did last night. I thought it would be cool to add different input. aheartydelight.blogspot.com I know the name is a liitle cheesy, but it was hard!!!