Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Design Quiz

Ever wondered what type of home design "style" you are?

Take this quiz to find out. I took this quiz twice just for curiousity sake and I discovered that I am a "World Traveler" which I think is pretty accurate considering I have a bunch of pieces that were collected from all over. The second time I took the quiz it said that I was "Classic Chic" the only part about this style that related to me was that it said I was meticulous in planning my design strategy and that I thought through my plan carefully (which is me to a "T")

Anyway, it's a fun quiz...give it a try!

4 comments:

The White Family said...

Pretty cool....I am Comfy Country! sounds just like me, crazy!

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

That was fun. I am a Yummy Mummy, which sounds about right.

Keechler said...

Congratulations on finishing design school. I always knew you were creative. Hope you and jason are doing well. Shelly convinced me to start a blog too. Our site is www.welikecookies.blogspot.com Take care. Hope to see you soon. Love, Shirley ands Family

Janette said...

I took the quiz and I am action stations. living room gente and esthetic. bedroom was retro heaven. dining room clean slate with a dash of spice.it was fun thanks