Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My early Christmas present

I mentioned to Jason a few days ago how I thought this device would be really cool to own...

Today, I received this email:

"I am going to buy you the Kindle Reading Device as an early Christmas present...a) Because I can, and b) Because I love you. It should arrive tomorrow. Love, Me (Jason)"

Yep...just like that. I am so excited I already have three books I want to read (short, "fun" books) and with Jason going ocean fishing for the long weekend, I will have plenty of time to read. Are you doing anything fun for the Labor Day weekend? Besides playing with my new toy, I will actually have a lot to do. I have been helping my mom with her vinyl business, I am designing/editing graphic images. This weekend should be pretty productive for vinyl cutting.

We have a family reunion at our house in a few weeks so getting the house "Tip Top" is first priority!

I also purchased a new stamp set from Paper Trey Ink. I will show you the card once it is finished.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Christy said...

What exactly is a Kindle Reading Device? I thought you already knew how to read Janeen. Ha ha ha! :)

Actually I just googled it. It looks pretty cool. It's like a giant library packaged in a small device. Cool. Have fun!

Does this mean that you have to get Jason an early Christmas present?

Janette said...

It was good to talk to you yesterday about decor ideas. I am going to try and use all of that creative energy...
I am excited for you to get your Kindle. (your funny Christy) That reminds me, I started to read Breaking Dawn last night. Wow! I couldn't stop I think I read 40 pages in like 30 min. I'll prob finish it soon. good luck with the reunion and have a fun Holiday.

The White Family said...

I got some new socks! Top that!!!

Unknown said...

WE LOVE THE KINDLE. Hope it brings us much joy into your life as it has brought into ours.:) If Bob wouldn't hog it all the time it would be nice too...

Hope you guys are doing well!
-Emily