Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fall Projects

Fall is my most favorite season. I love Halloween (is that weird?). When September 1st arrived I dug out all of my fall decorations. Then I realized I was getting a little ahead of myself since the temp is still in the mid 80's. I might wait a little while longer to hang my welcome leaves...maybe until tomorrow.

Fall is also enjoyable for me because it means no more YARD WORK! Which translates to staying indoors making fun projects and decorating without feeling guilty.

So as a tribute to Fall I have several projects I will be working on and I will share with you in the next few weeks.
P.S. The vinyl leaves in this picture can be purchased at lett'er Express It!

2 comments:

Janette said...

love it! I know Halloween is the best! also love the vinyl leaves and can't wait to see your projects!!yeah.

The White Family said...

I can't wait to put out all my fall stuff. I need some leafs like that and need to set up that party at my moms!!!