Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby, Baby, Baby

It seems that there have been pregnancy and birth announcements "popping" up everywhere lately! (I know what you are thinking...and the answer is NO!)

I purchased this stamp set from Paper Trey Ink a while back and fell in love with it. I think Paper Trey Ink has become my Stampin' Up! replacement... I can't believe I said that! I'm all in favor of supporting a small business owner and her drawings. Nicole is truly amazing--her ideas are not half bad either!

Here are the cards I have made so far:

(what I forgot to add was the stamped greeting at the bottom right corner "Happy New Baby") Oh well, you get the idea. I am also making some baby gifts with this stamp set for an upcoming shower I will be attending in a few weeks.

3 comments:

The White Family said...

REAL FUNNY!! Stop making the CARDS and make SOMETHING else!!!

Unknown said...

I feel so lucky to have recieved one of your creations. Thanks for your thoughtfulness Janeen! We need to hang out soon!

Janette said...

How cute. I love all your cards. Thanks again for the scrapbook stuff you got me for my birthday. Its been a lot of fun!