Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anniversary

**notice** post could get "mushy"

Today is our 9th anniversary. It's funny how fast time flies and yet sometimes I feel like no time has past. It isn't until I look outside our "little" family do I realize the changes around us. I have enjoyed these last nine years with Jason. I feel so blessed that we have this time together, to grow, and to just talk.

Sometimes we wonder what we could be missing-but you can't live your life wondering "what if". I believe every thing happens for a reason, just be happy with what you have and who you have in your life...that is all that matters.

4 comments:

The White Family said...

You two love birds have a great Anniversary! I also wanted to tell you how much fun it was to spend time with you and Jason the other night. I was also happy to see your mom and how great she is doing! Love ya!

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

Janette said...

Happy Anniversary! You make a great point too! thanks!

Keechler said...

I have been so busy lately this is the first chance I've had in a month to read my friends and families blog's. Happy belated Anniversary. Mike and I just celebrated our 9th in August. We love and miss you both. Love, The Keechler's