Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing

I've neglected this poor blog of mine. I have been so busy with work that I don't even have time to write about it! The business I work for has been doing really well. It's sad but whenever the economy is in the tank, we thrive--job security I suppose.

That is my excuse.

I am grateful that I have a job and that I work for a wonderful boss who still recognizes the importance of balancing work and family. It feels nice to be able to help people who have been caught in the ugly unemployment/economic mess.

With an overload of work comes a stagnant dusty craft room...poor thing. I will get back there...I hope.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Welcome back Janeen. We missed you as I'm sure your craft room misses you.

Janette said...

I am also glad you are back!