Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here's what i've been up to...

Thanks

Happy Birthday

3x3 cards

Baby girl card

Thank you cards

Thinking of you

Hi
Happy Birthday

and here's where I have been hanging out. This is my dining room table. What started out as a small project morphed into an even bigger mess. (I have since cleaned up, thankfully) My goal is to make cards in mass quantities rather than one at a time. So far it has worked out well.
I won't show you my painting just yet. I will know this week whether or not i'm accepted.

Oh, I have another blog http://jludwigdesigns.blogspot.com I am using this blog to record all of my decorating ideas and such.

2 comments:

Janette said...

love all the cards! way cute. I also am so excited about your new blog...yeah! now i can get more tips from you. I am so happy!

Keechler said...

Who knew you were so talented? Those are so fun! I'll have to still some of those idea's. My talented genes havn't been discovered yet. You and Janette are helping me discover them however.I can't wait to see your pictures and new blog site. Thank you, Shirley